Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Wednesday, November 16, 2011
Long night in the ER
Sad to say that Raia lacerated her toe last night. She pulled our steel luggage rack down on herself. Truth be told we are lucky it was just the top half of her toe. Our wonderful doctor worked hard to sew it back on but is not completely sure it will survive. We are hoping for another miracle. and thank your lucky stars That I didn't take a picture of it- it was so disgusting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
I can't believe that. I hope she heals all the way. On a lighter note, I think we might try to swing by your place after Christmas. We are doing a major road trip & our route includes a Vegas to Utah portion so I think we better just stop by so we can see you guys. Do you think you'll be in town? Probably after New Years actually.
I would LOVE to see you guys and yes, I think we will be in town!
I'm so sorry! We'll send some toe prayers your way!
That is so sad! I hope her little toe heals quickly! Give her some love from all of us!
Post a Comment