Monday, November 14, 2011

So excited for March 23!

Why . . . three words "The Hunger Games!" If you haven't read these books, stop what you are doing right now and go pick them up. Yes, all of them. The movie comes out March 23rd, 2012 and I am actually chomping at the bit. I just saw the trailer and it actually looked like how I pictured things in my head. How often does that happen?! These books are a must read. Not a reader. You will be. I promise.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

I agree! I read them all when they came out, but I need to reread them before the movie comes out!

Lauren said...

You convinced me to read 'em.

Toshia said...

I have been thinking about you every time I see a commercial or hear about the new Breaking Dawn movie coming out! I wish we could go see all the book movies together!!