


So what really has kept me busy since the October began? Getting ready for Mesquite's Annual Festival of Trees event. It is a fundraiser for the art's council and consists of booths, Christmas tree displays and musical entertainment. I shared a booth with four other very talented women and this is what it looked like:
I saw this on pinterest and made four of them with different scrapbook paper. They were the first things to go.








All in all, I'd say the event was a flop. Three vendors pulled out early because the event was ill attended. No one in our community seemed to know that it was going on. The art's council didn't advertise with signs around the city like it normally did. So even though I won't participate again next year, it was fun to be with my booth mates . I haven't had that much girl time since I was in college.
Our ward party truly was wonderful. Good food, good people and good fun! The evening weather was absolutely perfect. Kim Thurston made this awesome table that blew little balls into the air. It kept all the kids entertained all night!





2 comments:
wow amy! you're doing amazing. i love the boutique. i wish i were there to shop it. :) i miss and love you lots!. raia is getting so big and adorable. :)
I love your jingle bell decoration! That is so cute!!
Post a Comment