Sunday, June 5, 2011

Day Three At Bryce Canyon and Hike To Mossy Cave


I am so behind on blogging and there are so many moments that I don't want to forget. Do you ever feel like someone pushed the fast forward button on the remote control of life?


We had so much fun at Bryce Canyon , especially since we were able to spend time with the Christensen Family. It was so fun to reconnect after so many years have gone by.









Mossy Cave was kind of a let down, but the surrounding scenery more than made up for the lack of magnificence in the cave.
The kids however were fascinated by the moss.



All the kids minus Raia

These pictures just don't do justice to these mountain views








There were little tiny lizards all around and the kids had so much fun trying to spot them. I hate lizards so I stayed away.








Here are the four adults. Kai, Amy, Stephanie and Kevin.




Kiera of course picked the wild flowers which I am not really sure you are allowed to do.














It was hard keeping a hold on the kiddos. We didn't want them following over all the cliff's edges.




I didn't think she would fall asleep in this pack, but I sure ate my words.








So.SO. So fun. I am ready to go back right now.








Bubba suddenly decided that he did like to pose for the camera.


Kiera hurt her knee which was very reminiscent of our trip to the PCC. I wonder if we will have a picture like this on every vacation.




Bryce Canyon Town . . . so quaint and absolutely catered to tourists.


Bubba wanting to pose . . . again









Cole and Bubba




A little craft store I could have stayed in forever and spend loads of money in. But I exercised extreme restraint.














Cambria absolutely adores Saydria. I wish we lived closer together. View from our Resort (an over generous term)



Free Hot chocolate every day, three times a day for 11 people . . . they might rethink the "free" after we left.




Panguitch town . . . loved this place.





The had a bale of hay with a quilt thrown over the top of it and a scarecrow leaning against it on every street corner advertising a "quilt walk" the second weekend in June. I so wish we could have been there! It seemed like a safe, fun and close knit town.



Raia blowing a raspberry.



2 comments:

Toshia said...

I love Bubba's poses! Oh and I forgot to comment that I am soo glad you didn't die!!

Stephanie said...

It was so fun seeing you guys again! I love your pictures, they turned out really cute!