Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Sunday, June 5, 2011
I Made Some New Skirts!
First off, Thank you so much to those of you who commented on my post re: my young women's project. I am referring to it as "the mommy project." Along with those of you who comment on my blog, I received at least a dozen emails with questions and experiences and it has been so wonderful to read. I think I have caught on to something wonderful. Thank you for opening up your hearts to me and if you haven't yet, there is still plenty of time.
I have so enjoyed this new skill that my friend, Ashley, has been kind enough to (patiently) teach me!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





3 comments:
Oh my goodness, can your girls be any cuter? I think not! I think I'm going to have you make my girls the skirts and headbands for the wedding okay? :) Could you send me a picture of those headbands close up?
OK call me a geek... I haven't been on blogger forever and I just saw your comment on my last post about being in Hawaii and we seriously were crossing each other's paths the whole time you were here in HI...
I thoroughly enjoy reading all of your adventures... You inspire me with your steadfast testimony... I love your spirit!!!
Those are so cute! I need to work on my sewing skills. I'm not much of a seamstress, but I have at least bought a skirt pattern (one for myself) and I'd like to eventually make some for myself!! Those turned out so cute!!
Post a Comment