Friday, October 22, 2010

Lori made me cupcakes for my birthday . . .

and I really didn't want to share! She is the best cup cake maker ! If you have a special event that calls for cup cakes, you should hire her . . . her prices are the best in town!



This post is all over the place and I really don't have the energy to think creatively and write nicely . . . I hope you'll read anyway:)



I am working on a few little projects here and there. This little book shelf is getting a make over. Hopefully it will be a cute place to house decorations . . . we'll see.


I don't know if you can tell, but before Raia was born my house got a face lift (thanks to some wonderful friends who spent like 10 hours painting!). The walls went from green to yellow. The yellow wall go with my red couch and multi colored chair as well as that beige couch below. . So far this is all I have back on the walls and I hope to be adding a few more things, both old and new to make our house feel homey-



Bubba has had special feelings for this girl, Kelsey ever since she attended his b-day party which you will see below.


Had to add this . . .
it might be a repeat, but she wanted me to post her again.




I got to take some fun family pictures of the Hughes family . . .


The light was bad but the boy was cute!


And as if Malachi didn't have enough birthday time here are a few more pictures of birthday events. Just in case the tutu from the last post fooled you , Bubba also loves trucks and all things boy!

We had a big party at the Davis house that celebrated all the Sept/Oct birthdays. It was our last swim day of the season and that is the reason that Bubbs is only half dressed.
I love this boy!

He had his first friend party! Three little friends came over for a Toy Story Party. It was so cute to see Bubba be his own man. Usually he is always trying to be a part of his sisters' lives, which is fine, but this time it was Bubba's friends, Bubba's party and Bubba's world! We had cupcakes, made by Lori, blew bubbles, played "Woody's Round up" and "There's A Snake In My Boot!"

Oh, Yeah, we also jumped on the tramp a lot!

These were the guests:
Destry


Mark

Kelsey and Darrick

Here are the yummy peanut butter cakes!


For General Conference we had a few people over. The Schmitt family for who we met in Hawaii and some of the young men from the ward. Kai made waffles and bacon for everyone!
Bubba loves the young men, I think it is because he is so surrounded by women and the boys give him the boy time he needs.

The Schmitt and Davis kids had a blast together!
Brad and Megan

I am out of time to write, but these papers were from a treasure hunt that we did fro FHE, the kids decided that the clues stuck really good to their foreheads!

I had to end with Raia, she hates the camera flash so she is always making funny faces, but we love her anyway!

2 comments:

Toshia said...

Yeah for Lori making you cupcakes!! They are the best! I hope you had an amazing birthday!!!

I love the pictures of Malachi's birthday! I wish Abigail could have been there too.

I am so glad I got to meet Raia and spend time with you all last week! Thanks for letting us come by! We will have to visit again soon!! I miss you!!

Mike and Becky Kennedy said...

Sounds like you are very busy! I am sorry that I didn't get to say goodbye to you either. I just kept putting goodbye's off because I was a little in denial...and then when it came time to actually move, it was a whirlwind. I don't think that I showered for 3 days. (did I just really admit that?..oh well). Your kids are all so cute and growing fast. I love you girlie. Next time I am down I will have to stop by and say hi.