Saturday, October 30, 2010

I love the smell of October!

What has the power to cause a raging, wall shaking tantrum in our home? This little tiny fruit. Yes, A mandarin orange. I promised I would not name the child who had the major melt down. It was my picky one- I will say no more.

WE had a super fun visit with the Mc Intyre family who we miss so much! We are ready for them to move back to Mesquite! Here are Donovan and Raia

Bubba and Abagail- This is the girl I had to sing a song about to Bubba every night for two months before he went to sleep.

All the kids together . . .Toshia and I have kids all about the same age.

Kiera and Cambria were very supportive of my birthday. They gave an enthusiastic two thumbs up. We spent the day in St. George and Kai constantly reminded me how patient he was being for birthday. I got a few things from Tai Pan, Kai got me a book and I made myself an ice cream cake! I got lots of well wishes via phone, mail and email and I thank you all for making my 29th birthday as good as the last!
This is the after of the bookshelf I showed in the last post. I was going to put a coat of varnish and then sand it, but I ran out of energy:) The flowers and the sign in between the wreath were gifts from my momma! Thanks mom!
My cake!
We had a fun visit from my cousin Candi and her 4 month old Benjamin. She stayed with us for 4 days. This is Bubba who snuck into Benjamin's toy after Candi told him that he was too big for it!
Little Ben-German! You're welcome Candi!



We tried to take pictures of Raia and Benjamin together (they are less than 2 months apart- notice the size difference!) and this is pretty much how their photo shoot went . . .



Yeah, it was fun . . .
This is Cambria's costume. Kiera didn't want to be in the picture so Cambria is showing her Ariel costume off for her.
This was Bubba's costume before he talked me into buying him a batman costume. Whenever he puts either costume on his testosterone levels rise and he is instantly ready for battle.
The Pumpkin Run this year was much better than last year. That one ended in tears, but this one was all success and pumpkins for both of my girls!
Raia and Kai and Bubba and I were sheering our hearts out on the sidelines!

Kiera actually came in third place out of all the kindergarten girls! I was so surprised because she constantly tells me how she hates to run. I guess her competitive spirit outweighs her disgust for running!

Totally out of breath and totally proud!

I am not sure what place Cambria got because she crossed the finish line with a pack of girls. She thinks in t was tenth place. Than goodness the top twenty get pumpkins!
She was very happy to have won a pumpkin this year! So was I!



Kiera thought it was cool that they have the same shirt.

Thanks for reading!

1 comment:

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

This post made me laugh. I loved seeing the photo shoot of Benjamin and Raia (sorry if I murdered the spelling there) because it was just like 'babies, be cute together!' and the babies just wouldn't have it. So typical, isn't it?

Also I loved the pic of Cambria showing off Kieras costume...it looked like Kiera just melted away or something, haha!

Happy birthday! Sorry I didn't email you or anything, I'm a jerk. Love you tho!