Bubba has my double chin:) Just kidding my double chin is gone now! And Bubba is just sitting funny. He is also in love with Raia. He rubs his head on her head like a cat rubs against a couch and constantly showers her with kisses and hello's.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...






9 comments:
she is so cute!! and i do think she looks like a mix of all of your kids!
She is very cute!! I hope she sleeps for you very soon!!
Ah!! She is so precious and oh so tiny!!! That first picture made her look like she had red hair:) But the rest show that she has dark hair. What a good mix, fair skin, dark hair, possibly blue eyes!! So cute, thanks for posting more pics!!!
She is adorable! How are things going for you and your cute family? I hope all is well! I agree that she looks like she has a little bit of all of your children in her.
I love the pic of your little one sleeping in a ball!! I miss those days. We are done having kids, but I often wonder if there is a "missing link" between my 3 boys. We had hopes of making a Vegas trip this winter, but we are trying to buy a house that will need many repairs before we move in...so our plans may be put on hold. We will for sure make it up to see you when we are in town. How can we not!? Enjoy your beautiful family. Love, the Andersons
She's darling!
I am making my blog private so send me your e-mail so I can send you an invite! ShellVe17@aol.com
She is so beautiful! From the close up shot I thought she had red hair, but in the pic next to Bubba, I can tell she has darker hair. She is so darling!
She is so beautiful :0)
SHe is so yummy!
Post a Comment