Well, really there isn't anything to update. Our insurance hasn't called the Mayo clinic back to pre- auth the MRI's. Don't you love insurance?
The Mayo clinic called them yesterday- no call was returned.
Kai called them three times this morning- no luck.
Kai is upset thinking he might spend a whole day in Arizona doing nothing because his insurance won't call the Mayo clinic back. Looks like because of them he may be in Arizona longer than 5 days.
THANK YOU for the kind posts and words of support and love. You have no idea how comforting it is to hear and know that you guys are thinking about us and praying for us. You are all great!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





7 comments:
Oh...don't you love dealing with insurance, I sure hope they get back to you guys so you can get the tests that need to be done. I hope that you can finally get an answer. Please let me know what I can do to help...with the girls? Or anything? You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!
Insurance sure is fun to deal with huh? I hope they get back to you soon! Let us know if there is anything at all we can do for you :)
oh you gotta love insurance, I could tell you what I really think, but it would not be very nice and I do not think they let you comment that long. I have been researching ins for the last few hours and days. UGH I wish you luck with them.
ugg. sometimes i just want to punch insurance square in the nuts!
A call to Peter Alpert at the Teacher's Health Trust might get things moving. His email is PAlpert@teachershealthtrust.com
He's the person in charge. Tell him about Kai's condition and be assertive. The Health Trust needs to step up to the plate on this@
I just sent a personal message to the head of the Health Trust, Peter. I hope that it might help. You are in my prayers.
Thank You Lana!
Post a Comment