Wednesday, January 13, 2010

More blood

Kai had a Doctor's appointment with the neurologist yesterday. No new news it seems. We still have to see a rheumetologist to decide if Lupus is his condition. A whole new round of blood work has been ordered and a brain tissue biopsy is inching itself closer and closer into the picture. He will need an MRI in March to see if his brain looks any different ans we are scheduled for the Mayo clinic for later this month.

Many of you have spoiled us with more than we deserve and I don't know how to say thank you. So much of you have given and blessed our lives. I hope you know how much your kindness and gifts of all kinds have meant to us. Some was given in secret and some was given with kind greetings and well wishes. We just hope that someday we can pay it all forward.

We didn't send out any Christmas cards but I want you to know how much we loved getting yours. It was one of the high lights of our holiday to get exciting mail. Thank you so, so, so much. For all we have been given those words don't seem adequate enough.

2 comments:

Kimberly said...

Amy, I would love to get a copy of your family photo at the top of your blog! Love it!

Cameron. Elizabeth. Greta. Austin. said...

Hi Amy, I got your comment, and thought I would comment here on your comment :) My mom was freaked out one day because she thought that I would get Lupus just like she has. She took me to the doctor, and they took some blood and did a test for Lupus. I looked it up, and this is what I found: http://lupus.about.com/od/diagnosis/p/LupAutoAnti.htm