Last minute.
That describes our trip tomorrow morning. This appointment has been on the calendar for months, but mostly as a precaution. As a last resort. As a "its there just in case we need it."
Thursday Kai decided that we did indeed need to keep our appointment at the Scottsdale, Arizona Mayo Clinic. It is a top notch neurology center and we pray that it will give us answers.
I have spent the last two days scrambling to get everything in order. Our sweet little babies will not be going with us. My parents were kind enough to schedule a trip to the great desert to tend them while we are away. I've never been away from them before so this feels kind of weird. I think when I return my mother may have a new appreciation for my skill with My eldest daughter's hair.
We have been told to expect to be there "no less than five days." I hope (if there was a stronger word I would use it- what is stronger than hope?) they can figure out what is going on with Kai so we can treat it or cure it and move on with our lives.
This has been so taxing. Thank you to all of you who have helped us through thus far.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





5 comments:
Good luck! keep us posted while you are in AZ..
You both are in our prayers. Travel safe. Love you both. Ron and Cheryle Hahn
I hope you get some answers soon! We're praying for you!
good luck, Amy & Kai. I hope you get answers. I'll be checking back frequently for an update.
Post a Comment