Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Yesterday

Kai had four seizures yesterday. It was the first time I have ever called 911. He was incoherent for all of them and it scared me to death.

Tomorrow we go for an EEG and an appt with a neurologist. Hopefully we will know something at the conclusion of our visit.

He seems perfectly fine after the seizures. His vitals are good. His life is not threatened.
He is now on seizure meds and sleeping a lot. It is a good thing.

We have had lots of help and even more offers for help and we want you all to know how much your comments and phone calls and outpouring of love has meant to us. Instead of feeling abandoned by God we have felt him carry us every step of the way.

Please continue keep himin your prayers.

8 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

Take care.

The Five that Jive said...

I saw Josh's post on Facebook. He's in my prayers and I'm hoping that it's a quick hike and you reach the summit soon. I wish I lived closer to help out, take care!!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

We're still praying and thinking of you!!

The Stevens Family said...

Amy please let us know if there is anything we can do to help you out! We will keep you all in our prayers!

Michelle Stevens

adairfamily said...

Amy this is so scary I hope you find answers soon! Your family is in my prayers, keep us informed on the latest. XOXO

Kirstie said...

we are praying for you guys, hope everything is ok!

Kirstie said...

we are praying for you guys, hope everything is ok!

Sunnie said...

amy- kellie told me about this today. i can't believe it! we will keep praying for him and hoping everything continues to show up negative. so scary for you- i am so sorry you have to go through this. just know we are thinking about you guys. let us know if you need help in any way!