Sunday, November 29, 2009

I just wrote this in a letter to Kai's sweet cousin and though I would share it with anyone else who is wondering . . .


It has been a crazy week. Kai got some medication that stopped the seizures but knocked him out. He slept all week. We went for the EEG on Tues or Wed . . . I can't really remember - all the days are blurred together. We won't see the neurologist until tomorrow morning at 10:45. Hopefully we'll know more by then. I wish I had more answers. On a more positive note, he was up and about yesterday and today feeling slightly more like himself. Still he tires easily, has really bad headaches and even though he isn't having seizures heis still experiences some weird sensations that used to occur right before he had seizures.

5 comments:

Cameron. Elizabeth. Greta. Austin. said...

Amy, I just hopped onto your blog for the first time in a while. I'm so sorry to hear about Kai. I will surely pray for him. Keep us posted! I wish I was closer so we could help out!

Sunnie said...

i hope this week brings more answers. i put kai's name on our temple prayer roll here and fasted for him today. hang in there- i will be thinking about you!

The Five that Jive said...

Our prayers are with you. Good luck today.

Stephanie said...

Amy, the last I read was about the Ukus last week and so I am so sorry to read the news about Kai. Kevin and I are saddened by it and we will surely keep him and the rest of you in our prayers. We love you guys so much.

My Many Coloured Days said...

We will pray for a (early) Christmas miracle coming your way.