Sunday, March 22, 2009

No training wheels!!!

Now we ride our bikes to school everyday!


7 comments:

Leah Ferguson said...

YAY!! Hoe exciting she must feel so big!! Congrats!! I remember the day I took mine off and I felt like a big kid!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Congratulations for no training wheels! Before you know it she'll be biking triathalons and you can attribute it all back to this great day.

Sorry we didn't end up coming to see you, our spring break ended u being crazy busy and I don't think Will could have taken being in the car one more hour.

Danielle said...

Please come teach my son how to ride WITH training wheels! I swear he can hardly pedal and he definitely can't steer. Help!

The Five that Jive said...

Congratulations!! It's a very exciting time in life:) Very cool!

Megan said...

YAY!!! Brad just took Avas off and its not going so well yet. Hey May 2010 Brad is doing Iron man St. George so can we make reservations to stay in the clubhouse? Hope you guys are good!!!

Sunnie said...

that is so so great! isn't it fun to see kids learn new things.

adairfamily said...

Congrats, so fun riding bikes! Can't wait forthe weather to warm up her so i can do the same.