Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Eighteen Months

I'm a big kid now! I can do the slide!!









So very proud of himself!! He can't help but clap and shout, "YAY!"

(Cambria's hair was purple for crazy hair day- at least the tops of her buns were)
Bubba doesn't love to be in his high chair anymore- he wants to be where the action is!

I wish you could see his little body in motion- it is so cute to see him jump!
Below- He always has to be where Kiera is!

Yet another milestone has been reached in our home. I just really don't know where the time goes and why it didn't pass this quickly when I was in my boring high school math classes.


My little boy is 18 months old. He loves to jump on the tramp, climb the ladder to the slide, copy whatever Kiera is doing and he loves to play in the car and desperately loves to do things, anything outside! He doesn't say much yet, which is weird since my girls were so talkative by this age, but it does make him seem like more of a baby and I do like that. I don't want him to grow up. Can't we just hold our babies a little bit longer???


He has two favorite signs, the one for "more" and the one for "all-done". He also just recently learned to summon me with a small hand motion. He is a doll and I love him dearly. Oh, I also forgot to add that he fits right into our family- he loves to swim and has already started to try to go underwater and swim by himself.
18 months old also means nursery. His first experience was good until he tried to climb up the slide instead of the ladder and fell flat on his back. I had meant to warn them about my little rascal. So, instead of spending my last day in primary (because I was released after 4 years of teaching the same class) I spent it in nursery trying to convince him that all is well.


We'll try again next Sunday.:)

3 comments:

Sunnie said...

what a cute boy! so my blurb book cost a little over $100 dollars. kind of a lot, but at the same time not really considering it was like 362 pages of text and pictures, covered two years of our lives, and contained over 1500 pictures. if you printed up all those pics, it would cost way more. so to me, worth it, but it is a chunk of money. i'm really glad to have it, though.

adairfamily said...

Amy he is so darn cute. so cute that he follows the girls around. You should take video of him jumping looks like fun.

Danielle said...

Do you like that little swingset? We have been looking at the same one for our yard. I just can't commit to the big wooden kind yet. I don't think we will be in this house too much longer and I don't want to take it apart and move it again. But my kids need something!! Our yard is so boring.