I'll spare you all the details of our party with 20 plus kids and just let you look at the pictures . . . ( 90% of the pictures feature kids with dirty faces) It was a great weekend and a great party. We are so grateful to the Reber family for providing the animal entertainment for us.
Okay, just a few details . . .
These were a few of the things that occurred:
1.) Miniature pony ride - poor thing was exhausted!
2.) Goat petting zoo
3.) goat ropin' on a metal pretend goat
4.) Cup cake decorating
5.) Present opening
6.) Lots of fun - big wide open yet fenced in park so we didn't have to worry about losing any kids- human or animal (one goat did get out of it's cage and the kids chased it like their lives depended on it!
Happy Birthday Cambria, Kiera and Savannah!





7 comments:
Your pictures are cute! The kids had a great time at the party.
Wow Happy Birthday! That is so cute they were just there to surprise the girls I bet they were beyond thrilled! I love all the picture and what a fun party! Gosh the girls are so beautiful! I love how wonderful the pictures turned out!
I love the bubble lawn mower, Alex got one of the popping ones and drives the thing all over the house! Alex loves to pull his pants off too, drives me NUTS!
Happy Birthday to your girls! That was such a cool surprise to have your family show up. We did that to our families last Labor Day and it is so fun! I love seeing pictures of your family, they are so beautiful and it looks like you all had a great time. Way to take on the giant party with all the little kids!
How fun! Happy Birthday to the girls! I hope your internet lasts a little longer... I like staying connected too!! Hopefully we'll see ya when you come out this way!
Thanks for inviting my girls! It sounded lke they had a lot of fun. I was out of town and I was nervous that they would look like orphan children...haha! I need to get them little gifts! I'll make some necklaces for them if you'd like from my girls. (I'll make them when I feel a little better)
such a fun party! i love kiera's little face as she is petting the goat cambria is holding!
Happy Birthday girls! What fun you guys have. So lucky that your parents get to visit often. Oklahoma isn't exactly a "vacation destination" if ya know what I mean =(
Post a Comment