Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
~Cousin Candi's Birthday song!~
Happy, Happy Birthday! May all your dreams come true! You have a lot of loved ones who want to sare this day with you-ooo-oou!
Candi and G-G LOVE YOU Kiera! You are the Greatest 4 year old girl we know!! :)
4 years old already! I love the cake btw, man I need to learn some cake making skills!
Wow, happy 4th birthday, where has the time gone?! It sounds like it was a fabulous birthday and your girls are just getting more and more gorgeous. And you are doing photography now? Is there anything you don't do? Glad you guys are doing great.
Ha! "vanilla haired girl". Love it!
Post a Comment