Cambria gave her second primary talk today. This is how it went. Theme: I came to earth as part of a family.
This single piece of spaghetti is easy to break.
This single piece of spaghetti is easy to break.
I came to earth as part of family. Heavenly father knows I need a family to help me learn and grow. President Hinkley said that we can make our family strong.
Adam and Eve were the very first family on earth. Heavenly Father wanted them to have a strong family. He asked Adam and Eve to teach their children about the gospel. They their children taught their children.
We learn important things from our families. We learn about Heavenly Father and Jesus. We learn to choose the right. We learn how to treat others. When we grow up we will teach our children
We are part of a family. These things can make our family strong.
Read scriptures together
Say prayers together
Have family home evening
Do fun activities together
Even though I am just a little child I can make my family strong. I can be kind to my brother and sister. I can obey my parents. I can be quick to say I am sorry and I can be quick to forgive.
Heavenly Father blesses us when we do what is right.
In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen





8 comments:
LOL I love that statue and hey it's not like you stole money or something!!
I love to hear primary talks.. I think it is so cute how you tell us all about them makes me feel like I was there!
Haha I love how Malachi is using the keys... next step driving!
Amy I say keep the statue it is in a nice home with a loving family to take care of it. I think the person who got rid of it should feel bad they kinda threw out a picture of Christ like it was some old junk they did not want anymore, should you do that? Good for you for rescueing it
it was so fun catching up on your blog and seeing your cute kids..i also love those flowers for your hair...so cute!! i would order some but if i buy one more flower, bow, headband, etc. for the girls i'm going to die!!
love the wedding pic. i almost felt like i was there again on your wedding day:) sorry your fam was sicky- hopefully everyone is a lot better!
Sorry to hear about all the sickness. I hate saying 'too' good things out loud because I feel like it jinxes it!
That was a great talk, thanks for writing it out. But I loved the cute pictures, the dogpiles on Kai, the 'wedding pictures,' your baby with his keys...great stuff!
P.S. I have some new stuff for you...do you have anything for me? I'll email you.
Your girls give such good talks!
The pictures of kai and all the kids are so adorable! you guys have made such a cute family.
Looking back at your "wedding picture" reminded me of just how much fun it was at your reception. FUN FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY! Good times!
What a great talk! I want your family in my primary... though by the sounds of it, you must have a small primary since she keeps giving all these great talks!!!
Your pics are wonderful. We have a key lover over here too - though someone in our life recently gave him a set of "fake" but real looking keys since they were worried about the lead... I haven't really looked into it, but it seemed slightly thoughtful/paranoid.
PS - LOVE LOVE LOVE the wedding pic. I see a future for your little artist. Who wouldn't want a chalk drawing of them on their wedding day... with you as her mama I'm sure her entrepreneurial (sp?) skills will be phenomenal as well!
Amy,
I can sense you are still feeling guilty about the whole statue thing. Someone didn't care to keep it and decided to donate it, you made someones junk into your treasure. Enjoy your treasure. Love the talk. I might copy you and post Tyler's talk. :-)
hope everyone is feeling better.
Post a Comment