Saturday, February 28, 2009

Love is still in the air

This picture was on the back of one of Cambria's school work pages. I asked her about it and this was her response:
"It's me and Jase. Do you see all those dots on my dress? Those are sparkles, like we are going to a ball or a date!"
I remember my first Kindergarten crush. His name was Luke.
Kai was late coming home one night. He was in Vegas taking a writer's workshop. Instead of putting the girls to bed like I should, we did mani's and pedi's. I love having little girls! (Bubba was asleep)


13 comments:

Cameron. Elizabeth. Greta. Austin. said...

VERY cute picture that Cambria did. I remember my first Kindergarten crush too. She's a great artist! Greta doesn't like to draw at all. Maybe that will come with age, who knows. I saw the pics you did of your cousin. They turned out great! You are a very good photographer. I wish I could take good pictures. I'll tell you what: we will do a trade. You move up here and you take cute pics of us, and I will cook for you guys :)

Danielle said...

Love those little fingers and toes! And love even more Cambria's picture. When I first saw it, I thought you were going to say she drew a picture of you and Kai. Your little girl is growing up!

Mrs. C. Robbins said...

Aw, too cute!
I remember my kindergarten crush as well. little Girls ARE SO MUCH FUN! you are lucky.

Stephanie said...

I love the girlie girl stuff. I remember my first K crush also. It's funny to hear Saydria talk about boys or draw pictures or write names of boys because I think, "She should not be having crushes yet!!" Glad you are having fun with your girls.

austin and cherisse said...

Yes we finally decided on a date...we are driving up thursday for sure now. So how does dinner sound on thursday night?! We should be in mesquite around 5:30ish! Or we will be driving back sunday. Let me know if that works for you guys. Kenzie is getting excited to see the girls!

libbie said...

Girls are SO much fun. Love the kindergarten crush picture! Edyn has a crush BIG TIME. Its very cute!

Leah said...

I remember my first Kindergarten crush! I was so in love until he moved away, how cute!! And I love mani and pedis! SO much fun and isn't it wonderful having the best of both worlds? Boys and Girls!

adairfamily said...

Cute! Did you paint the flowers as well, so talented. What a good mom you are.

Becca & Joel said...

I look forward to mani pedi's too! Quincy had her first at like 6 months old - she wiggles to much now though.

Hey - on the laundry detergent, yes... one cup per load. Let me know if you try it out!

Katie said...

Such a precious picture! Please save it for her so when she's older she can laugh at it! Mani/Pedi's sound fabulous! You also did such a great job on Candi's engagement pics!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Sorry I am so forgetful when it comes to private blogs which is so hypocritical since I have a private blog...I repent, I will be better I promise!

I love that Cambria is so open about her crush, my kindergarten crush was a giant secret I would take to my grave (Brandon....shh!)

I am jealous of Kai's trip, btw. I haven't heard from you in awhile, I miss you!

Unknown said...

hahaha, too cute! Alley draws all kinds of pictures like that too! My girls also love when we do mani's and pedi's! =)

HaYn Mama said...

So sweet... the first crush and manis and pedis... my gosh every girls' dream come true!!!!