Saturday, September 13, 2008

Primary Mini Trek

All I have to say is THANK the creator of the stars up Above that I was not a pioneer! I never would have made it. Our church had a little Pioneer Trek day for all of the primary age kids. They rode horses, pulled hand carts, made butter in baby food jars, and played pioneer games like the stick pull. It was a hot and sweaty day but the kids thought it was pretty fun!

I thought it was so cute how Cambria and Kiera were standing in line waiting for their turn to ride the horse!




5 comments:

Toshia said...

Where is the picture of you and Malachi?? Can you email me these ones too?

Kimberly said...

What a cute idea for a Primary activity! I went on a 3 day trek up in Martin's Cove, Wyoming with our youth a couple of years ago and boy was that an adventure! One I will never forget.

Leah Ferguson said...

that looks like so much fun!! If I was there I'd be waiting in line to ride the horses too! hehehe

Tara said...

Amy,

We haven't met your brother yet but we have had 2 different sets of Missionaries over for dinner this month and asked both of them if they new your bro. Both sets went on and on about what a great missionary he is and how he has only been out 4 months and is already training and how also about how much fun he is!

Stephanie said...

That sounds like a really fun primary activity. We had a similar one a few years ago and the kids got to make butter and candles and play a few fun games. I'll have to take some ideas from yours for the future!