
We busted out the slip and slide for probably the last time this year. It was fun for the kids and their neighbor friends. I was making dinner and would occasionally glance out of the kitchen window to watch them slide through the water. Well, one of the times that I happened to look out of the window I suddenly saw my 12 month old son sliding across the yellow plastic at a super sonic speed. I gasped and ran out the door to find my husband smiling from ear to ear and my son as shocked as could be and frantically reaching for me. Yeah, you guessed it. Kai decided to throw
Bubba down the slip and slide for fun. Though he slid quite well, I asked him to refrain from throwing my son across the slide again.
Bubba decided to punish his father by eating him.

Nothing like a nice cup of hot chocolate to warm a girl up after a long afternoon of slip and slide. If you look closely you can see that C
ambria is trying to steal spoon fulls of hot chocolate from
Kiera while she is distracted and smiling at the camera.

This is another yummy thing that I get to eat now that I am not nursing, home made pizza with red onion and red bell pepper . . . yummy!

I have also bee trying to entertain my children with art projects. This first one is made out of school glue and beans. They love to do crafts.

This next one is
something that
Cambria did at Kindergarten Open house.
Kiera was sad that she didn't get to do one so we recreated the project at home. It was fun.

We are getting ready to have a launch party for our vinyl business. We haven't really come out officially yet. These are just a few new things I've come up wit. If you'd like to see more samples go to sayitsweetly.blogspot.com



6 comments:
That is such a guy thing to throw the baby down the slip and slide. I can totally see my Piko doing that to my baby girl. . . luckily I didn't get the slip and slide out this year.
I had to play catch up with all your posts. . .I've been busy being teacher mommy and loving it. . . but I totally can't eat certain foods too when I'm prego or nursing. . . no broccoli or any kind of cabbage foods. . . baby will hate me and so will the rest of the fam! Lol!
I'm glad you can enjoy food again!
Leave it to the dad to throw the baby down the slip n slide! Jason let Dane wring baby ducks by their necks and throw them in the pond. Must be something between fathers and sons. I bet he wouldn't have done that to one of your baby girls!
How funny! I can picture Kai throwing Malachi down the slip in slide and seeing your face! The girls are so cute by the way, I love how you always catch them doing something silly!
I love that your doing such awesome things with your vinyl biz! I'm going to have to make some orders here soon for christmas gifts!
Lovee the picture of Malachi eating daddy!
i love all the stuff you've made! it is so cute. also love the crafty girl projects. we do plenty of those around here. mya loves to cut paper so that is always a fun clean up.
First of all, I am loving your vinyl lettering!!! I want to dive right into that, but I'm affraid my house will be one of those with lettering on like every wall & every nick-nack I own :)
How fun to play with the slip & slide. That was our big thing last summer & all the kids really enjoyed it. I really wanted to try it myself, but could you imagine how frightened my kids would be?! hahaha Your little guys hardly seemed phased by slippy fun- he is a year old!!
What a fun post...love the story of Kai throwing Bubba down the waterslide, only because we've experienced similar things on our end. And I love Bubba eating Kai, that's so cute! Love Cambria sneaking hot cocoa from Kiera, what a smart girl. Kiera will figure it out all too soon. :) And your say it sweetly stuff is really cute. I will check out your blog and see other new stuff you've got. I was telling my friend about your vinyl flowers the other day and she was pretty intrigued since she just paid someone to paint flowers on her baby's bedroom wall.
Post a Comment