Monday, September 22, 2008

I just really love my kids

"Kids go where there is excitement. They stay where there is love." -Zig Ziglar

"Help one another', is part of the religion of sisterhood. " Louisa May Alcott

"My sister, someone who has always been there for the good times and the bad times." Catherine Pulsifer


"Nothing you do for children is ever wasted. They seem not to notice us, hovering, averting our eyes, and they seldom offer thanks, but what we do for them is never wasted." - Garrison Keillor


Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children." - Charles R. Swindoll

"A baby is God's opinion that the world should go on.' Carl Sandburg

3 comments:

Leah Ferguson said...

I love all the quotes and the pictures, they fit together perfectly. It's so sweet to see the girls helping each other, I love it when every one is just getting along. =)

Stephanie said...

This is a really nice post Amy! You could turn these into vinyl or something. ;)

Tiffanyk10 said...

This is such a sweet post. You have really cute kids!