I am having a love affair with Lucky Charms. I can't stop eating them. I guess its better than a bowl of ice cream.
We just got back from a weekend in Yosemite. Well not just. I guess I am still recovering. We were there for Kai's brother, Ben's wedding. We got back after midnight on Sunday night.
I am in the process of blogging about our trip. Downloading the pictures was taking so long that I thought I better write something so that you know I am still around.
I don't know how this happened but my Yosemite blog is after this oner instead of before it. So, look below for our Yosemite trip!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





2 comments:
sometimes i get hooked on a cereal, too. and doesn't it take forever to get back and unpacked and feeling normal after a trip? it does for me.
I'm obsessed with Honey Bunches of Oats right not and while I was pregnant it was Cookie Crisp all the way! I was wondering were you disappeared to! I hope you guys had fun!
Post a Comment