Thursday, September 13, 2007

Malachi Ho'okele Davis
















We think he is beautiful and we are so happy to have him in our family. I have lots of stories to tell but that will have to wait for another day.




14 comments:

HaYn Mama said...

He is so perfect. He is the most handsome new born I've ever seen!!!! And I'm supposed to be bias to my own! I'm glad your delivery was great.
alohanui!

LALALALUUUUUUUKE said...

Good work guys, you make cute kids. Hope you get some rest, both of you. Congrats!

Darth Glader said...

Congratulations! I haven't been in touch with you for a while, so I am glad to see that you are still alive, kicking, and adding to your family! Best of luck to both of you, and to your already-beautiful little passel of kids.

Danielle said...

Oh my gosh Amy, he is BEAUTIFUL!!!

LollyGirl said...

He IS absolutely adorable!!! Thanks so much for keeping us updated and for the pictures--SO super sweet!!

Chelsey said...

He's so cute! And looks bigger than 7lb 7 oz. Congratulations. Can't wait to hear your war story.

Nicole said...

wow...I am so so happy for you guys. He is adorable!!! YOu girls just look beside themselves with joy! I bet they are happy too! I hope the recovery gets better. Congrats to you all!!!

Sunnie said...

yeah! i'm so happy for you guys! i've been wondering when the little guy was going to get here. he is so cute. i'm so glad everything went good. so will he go by kai? i like the name- good choice. i hope you are surviving and adjusting and that the girls are adjusting too.

austin and cherisse said...

congrats. one of these days we will have to get together.

jayme said...

Congrats...finally a real man in the family...

John

My Many Coloured Days said...

Amy, he is a doll - and so alert too! The girls seem to adore him! I'm anxious to hear your war story but hope you post when you are rested and feeling well... even if it takes three months! I am sending you love and a hug - though I wish I could send you a meal, a pedicure and a few hours of babysitting so you could take a nap! Loves.

WaltonFamily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! I am So happy for you all!!! Your children are all so BEAUTIFUL!!!
Happy recouperating, and enjoying your family!!!

thAt1GirLk3ls3y said...

hey amy.

this to adorable.

the new baby boy. i cant wait to see him. well hope your feeling well and kai and kierra and cambria are well too.

miss ya tons.

<3
kelsey

Sherrie said...

So sweet! I love the family pix. Baby Kai is incredibly cute! I love baby pix and these are perfect. Congrats. Love, Sherrie