With so many pictures being taken of their new brother, Cambria and Kiera were anxious to steal back some of the spot-light. These are their new favorite funny faces!
The picture of the back of Cambria's head is an attempt to show the haircut she gave herself. I must say that this photo doesn't really do the hack-job justice. Thank heavens for her curly hair. It hides so much. Her hair used to be down to the middle of her back and down to her bum when it was wet. Now it is shoulder length when dry and down to the middle of her back when wet. I try to keep it in a pony tail.
Lastly, I would like to thank my dear mother for encouraging a love of all animals. Ever since her visit the girls have been worm hunting. They even pick them up with their hands! Gross!
Cambria kept one as a pet and named it Slimy-Wimy. I had to insist that this be an outside pet. She tried to build it a house and when I asked her how it went she said, "Not good, I broke him. But, I think he will be alright." At least she is an optimist.





1 comment:
Pam liked to keep "rolly pollys" in her pockets when she was little. I would find them when I was checking pockets before washing the laundry. I was always grossed out. I was glad when she grew out of that one.
Post a Comment