Our little boy is here!
He arrived two weeks early on September 10, 2007 at 6:41 pm. The delivery went great but the recovery has been painful. I'll put some pictures up later but I wanted to get the news out there!
Stats:
Weight: 7lbs 7 oz
Length: 20 in
Chubby cheeks, double chin, black hair and a face all his own.
Welcome to: Malachi Ho'okele Davis "Baby Kai"
We just love him to pieces!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





6 comments:
how fun! congrats!!! can't wait to see pictures!
Yeah! So happy for you guys! I'm excited to see "baby Kai". Rest well Amy.
YAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys! Congrats!!!
Yeah! Congrat to you! Can't wait to see pictures. Take care!
I've been awaiting this post--I had a feeling it would be coming sooner than later. I can't wait to hear the details--if you're into sharing them and am so glad that the delivery went well. Sorry to hear that the recovery has been harder.
Malachai is super cute and especially so that he can be called "baby kai"--that's what Miexia used to call Jaden because of Maika'i.
Congratulations you guys!!!! Welcome baby Kai. What a perfect name for your boy!!!
Me Ke Aloha Pumehana!
Post a Comment