Thursday, July 26, 2007

Has this ever happened to you?


So, I was in the kitchen this morning, minding my own business (which is a mistake when you are a mother- you have to mind every one's business) eating my cereal, when Cambria says to me, "Mom, I think Kiera is playing with the toilet. So I got up as quickly as my big ol' belly would let me and waddled down to the bathroom. Kiera tells me with delight in her eyes " Look, Mom, I made it big!" Kiera has since lost what limited bathroom privileges she had.

9 comments:

My Many Coloured Days said...

The fact that you took a picture makes me think you may have even uttered (or suppressed) a giggle! Good luck! Just wait till you have a boy!!!

Sunnie said...

oh my. that doesn't look like fun. doesn't it stink that sometimes we can't just mind our own business. this is a perfect example of why that is the case. as was my broken guest room window, the iron burn in my carpet, the endless coloring on places besides paper, etc. etc!

Danielle said...

Oh no! My niece threw all of my sister's jewelry in the toilet and she had to reach in with her bare hands and pull it all out one by one. What these kids think of....

Nicole said...

I agree with my many coloured days...the fact that you were smart enough to take a picture and not get mad is wonderful to me. I on the other hand get mad! Then later we talk about it and I feel bad! You inspire me Amy to take the toliet plunge and take a picture! :)

erin said...

I just discovered my own toilet bowl full of TP and a terd to boot! Noelyn didn't even mention to me-although now it does seem strange that she had flushed twice trying to get it all down!

Tara said...

Amy,

I love the world of blogging (even though I haven't participated much lately). I am glad you found us. You have such a cute family. Love, Tara

Chelsey said...

Lovely. Nothing more fun than fishing stuff out of a toilet. By the way, Jak's middle name is Odin.

The Dean Family said...

Amy..don't knkow if you remember me or not..but i got your blog off of austin's blog..which i got off of laura skinner's blog..write me if you remember..danae

Judith Watkins said...

I love it. Hasn't happen to me YET. We'll see what Mikaela's brothers teach her! Miss you!