Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Here's to girlfriends and cousins!

My girls have never had girlfriends before. It hasn't been a problem. We do have great boy-friends. But it is funny to think that ever since Cambria was born we have been sorrounded by little boys. These are their very first real girfriends. Emma and Avery Ellison (who actually knew my cousin Sunnie and her kids in Texas). They just moved into our ward and we have had such a great time together. Unfortunatley, they are moving (again) to Arizona. We will be sad to see them go because all though my girls love to be rowdy and wild with boys, not too many boys like to dress up like princesses and princes.
I couldn't decide what picture to post so I had to post them both. Aren't they sooooo cute!


This is my cousin Kellie's oldest boy, Boston. We got to see him and his family very briefly as they stopped by on their way home from Utah. Isn't he good lookin'! By the way, Kellie, if you read this he left his BYU cougar stuffed animal here. Help me remember to send it back to you.


This is Logan, Kellie's youngest son. He is so cute and so happy. I am so mad at that delay on digital cameras because I just kept missing his cute little smile. It was fun to have so much kid time packed into one weekend.


2 comments:

Sunnie said...

i love seeing my nephews on here. i think boston is such a cutie, and i love seeing logan! he's so big. i haven't seen a really recent picture so i'm glad to see one here. and i can't believe how old melanie's kids are. i don't know if i would have recognized them, especially avery. anyways, fun pics!

Nicole said...

I love the dress up... Kassia is completely into dressing up...and there are a few girls that will come over and that is all they do...along with playing tea. It is funny how girls can go from boy toys to girl toys in minutes, but there is no way I could Jesiah in a costum like that...(unless it was batman, spider man or what not). Have a great week Amy!!!