Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Wednesday, July 4, 2007
Surf's Up!
For any of you who have seen the new movie Surf's up, you know who Big Z and Lani are. Well this fourth of July morning I overheard my husband playing with my girls in their bedroom. Kai has been missing Hawaii more than usual lately and last night at a McDonald's play date Cambria and Kiera got Big Z and Lani in their Happy meals. Kai was playing "surf" with the girls, you know, going through the motions, catching waves, getting barrelled, hanging ten, etc. Of course he was teaching other vocabulary word such as "wipe out, bruddah!" and "go charge 'em." It started out with laughs and giggles and various immitations by the girls , but before you know it I start hearing: "Dad, can I try it with Lani now? Dad, I wanna turn, Dad, let me try!" I soon realized that Kai had been caught up in his own make believe surfing world and forgot that he needed to take turns with his toys. I think we might have to go back to McDonald's and see if we can buy Cody without the Happy meal. Then they can all play "surf" together and live happilly ever after. Here's to all of you who are missing the Islands!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment