Sunday, March 20, 2011

Best Half Pipe Ever!

The Ocean was in our front yard (albeit across the street) and this bad boy was in our back yard.
I can't tell you how many hours the kids spent on this thing. They slid down it like a slide, occasionally used it for its intended purpose but mostly just ran back and forth on it. Drew built it for his kids. It also doubles as a club house and a picnic area ( see the area by the monkey bars). As soon as we got there, I think the boys of the family we stayed with felt threatened because they quickly put up a sign that said "no girls allowed." Some day our kids may all like each other (since I have three girls and one boy and they have three boys and one girl ) but this was not that time.

I really want to post more pictures but for some reason I am having trouble doing so.
So for now, please enjoy the Hawaiian half pipe.

No comments: