Friday, December 3, 2010

My Christmas wish . . .

Laundry that stays done. I think that may be more difficult to achieve than world peace.
We are going to cut down our own Christmas Tree down tomorrow! I am so excited to do this. Tomorrow is also Kai's birthday! I hope it turns out to be a great day.

(Just in case Amanda reads this: thanks for saying we are your favorite Mesquite family! I won't tell anyone about our coveted title! My lips are sealed. We can't wait to see you at Christmas!)

The holiday seem a little strange to me this year since none have been or will be celebrated with my side of the family, but we aer excited to go to Utah after Christmas sometime to see family and friends and do some sledding!

Another upcoming event: Our Christmas Boutique!
Date: December 10Th
Time: 10:00-4:30
Location: Angela Shaner's Home

We have such crafty mama's that make such wonderful items that would make wonderful gifts! I hope you can come out and support us. Email me for directions @
amykaidavis12@yahoo.com

1 comment:

Kimberly said...

When are you coming up to Utah, do you know? We are heading to California after Christmas because my sister Sarah is getting married. It would be fun to see you guys if we are around!