
21 days left until Christmas! How did you spend your morning? If you tied a piece of crocheted yarn around your sisters swing and then enlisted your other sister and brother in pulling the swing back and forth (hence the heave, ho title) then your morning was a lot like ours. and please excuse the mess, there was a lot of livin' going on.

Today is also my hubby's birthday.

So, I made him one of his favorite breakfasts: french toast.

He blew out candles, the bottoms started to melt because the french toast was hot off the grill.


Raia playing with her toys and below that, a few items that will be available in our boutique Friday, December 10TH from 10:00- 4:30 at Angela Shaner's house. Now we are off to cut our tree!

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Kai!!!
Amy - I wish I could come to your boutique! I love all the stuff you make!
cute headbands. do you have an etsy acct so people who don't live in mesquite can buy some of your cute things you make?
Happy Birthday Kai! I hope you had a great day! I love those flower headbands.
I'm SO excited to be able to see you in a few weeks! I miss you lady!
Lauren - I am working on that!
Heidi- I can't wait to see you either! It is going to be a fun visit!
Post a Comment