So fun that you are having a boutique. You are such a crafty girl! Have fun and I hope you make lotsa moolah. :) We hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and if you are ever in UT, we'd love for you to stop by! (We'll do the same when we head South to see my parents!)
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Free Printable: Love You To the Moon and Back
-
My little niece turned one this weekend. She looks like my father-in-law.
She has big brown eyes and is sweet as can be. I designed this print for
her.
I ...
1 comment:
So fun that you are having a boutique. You are such a crafty girl! Have fun and I hope you make lotsa moolah. :) We hope you have a very Merry Christmas, and if you are ever in UT, we'd love for you to stop by! (We'll do the same when we head South to see my parents!)
Post a Comment