Until midnight tonight, Hapari Swim wear is offereing 50% off code FALL50
Snapfish is offering an 8x11, 20 page book, buy one get one free until 11/7 code 1BOOK2FREE
Babylegs is offering 10% off it's new fall faves. code FAVE10
Good day to you!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





2 comments:
i just spent a while catching up on your blog! how fun candi and little Benjamin came and stayed with you guys! also that is so funny to run into kellie at the corn maze place, and i am also very glad the pumpkin run went better this year, i remember your post from last year!
Thanks, but evil I had never heard of those swim suits before they are so cute and at 50% off even better, not that I need a swimsuit for winter but couldn't pass up that deal. Hopefully it fits next summer :)
Post a Comment