I think you will find it nice to know that as I was walking through the hall of our church building, I passes the primary room and saw my eldest daughter leading a song for all the children to sing.
I stopped and watched her, both of us had matching smiles. I took courage from her and had a fantastic day leading (poor technique still present- but happy heart accompanied it). When we got home I told her what a good example she was to me e and that I took courage and followed her example. She told me that she was hoping I would walk by and see her. So sweet:)
I found that same daughter in her room reading scriptures out loud so that her brother could copy the words she was saying and "read" the scriptures too. My cup runneth over.
**
In other news: I had such a great time taking pictures of the Johnson family. They were so well behaved and full of smiles. When I complimented them, Darrin said it was the first good photo experience they had had in a long time and Jodie said they had been so worried about how their kids would behave that they said a prayer in the car before they got out. There you have it. Prayer works! You can see more of the Johnson's here.






2 comments:
Those are great pictures!!
I LOVE Cambria!! She is such a great example and a terrific big sister!!
P.S. I changed my blog. http://mcinfam.wordpress.com/
What a great example. Love it! Also very nice pictures. Wish you were closer. I would have you do our family pictures too.
Miss you lots.
Judith
Post a Comment