Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





8 comments:
Look at those lips, SO Cute!!
I love her lips in this picture! I am still willing to come take pictures if you want me too! I would love too!
She's BEAUTIFUL!!!She does the pucker almost like Justus did when he was tiny-tiny, how precious...I love it! Congrats!
love all the pictures of her....she's a doll!
I am so happy for you guys!!! And for you Amy, for being done with the pregnancy! LOL! Can not wait to hear the story, and look forward to more pictures!
Beautiful :)
what a sweet baby girl! can't wait to hear the labor story. she is so beautiful! congrats!
Precious, precious! Congrats, Amy & Kai and all the kids!!!
Post a Comment