Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Still totally interested in you! Boutique Add is the next post down:)

For Boutique info click here.
I am still interested in all of your lives and I am so sorry that I have not been a presence on your blogs.
I am having a lot of back pain and a few contractions right now so this is all I have time and patience for.

I am doing well considering I am 9 months pregnant and it is 115 degrees outside. This pregnancy has been WAY better/easier than my last pregnancy and I am so thankful!

I had my 37 week OB appt and hour ago and my doctor said that I am dilated to a 3 and that he can touch the head with out any effort at all. H didn't mention if I was effaced and I forgot to ask because I am feeling lousy. He says that If I was 38 weeks he would have sent me to labor and delivery. I feel like I have been in a slow, annoying labor since yesterday morning.

I feel like I have so much to do . . . set up a bassinet, clean a swing and bouncer . . . check batteries, pack a bag, have a boutique, make things for my brother's wedding . . .

I am so ready for this baby to come and so not ready at the same time . . . I sure those of you who have been here know what I am saying . . .thank you all for asking about me and thinking about me!

9 comments:

The Stevens Family said...

I hope for your sake that baby comes soon! I can't imagine how hard it must be to be at the end of a pregnancy in that awful Mesquite heat. I know we are far, but let us know if there is anything we can do for you! Can't wait to see pictures of the new baby!

Tiffanyk10 said...

I am excited to meet this new person! I wish I lived closer to you.

Toshia said...

What can I help you with??

Hayley said...

we spent the weekend in st. george & i was dying with the heat. like it made me sick to sit out and watch my nephew's swim lessons pretty early in the morning.

i don't know how you do it!!!

i hope that baby comes soon! and just remember i'm jealous that you get to be done so soon - i still have to go til september ;(

My Many Coloured Days said...

SO been there! And FYI, your to-do list will wait for you (well, a few of those things should get checked off - like the bag for the hospital!) I ran across a list of to-do items from before I delivered my fourth and had to laugh at how he's almost three now and I still have some of those same items on my to-do list! Good luck. I'll be thinking of you and waiting to hear a fabulous birth story and pics of your sweet new little one.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Hey, I hear ya on the heat! I force myself to go places these days because lugging around a carseat and dealing with my tantrum monster (Will) in the 115 degree weather is not exactly fun! It was fun to see your mom last week, I miss you! I can't wait for you to have your baby, I wanna see pics stat. Good luck!

Sunnie said...

hang in there! not too much longer. i can't wait to see the new baby!

Matt-Amanda-Justus-Keagon said...

I am so jealous of you! I do realize, however, that you have paid your dues already for this child...and I haven't, but I am still feeling jealous! I would totally skip the entire pregnancy if I could still have my own biological children without it! Too bad, huh? Love and miss you!

HaYn Mama said...

If you had my Dr. he would have sent you already... my goodness I can only imagine the pain you are going through. My prayers are with you that you'll have a smooth and easy delivery. Hugs and kisses to you and your's :)