And Raia (rye-uh) Joan Anuhea (awe-new -hey-uh: meaning sweetness) Davis was born 2 and a half weeks early.
Sunday, July 18th
6 lbs, 10 oz
20 inches long
We were just released from the hospital today. The labor was very difficult and I am still feeling very weak, but very happy to have Raia home and in our lives.
Pictures and more details soon to follow.
Oh, and Kiera lost her first tooth at the hospital when she came to visit her new baby sister . . . it was a big day!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





14 comments:
congratulations!!! early is good in my book & you're now the second person this week who's had her baby a little early. so help me if i go over. :)
i'm so excited for you (and Kiera!) - enjoy that tiny little baby. feel better quick.
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures of her! I hope you and the baby are both doing well and that you recover quickly.
Congratulations!!! I was wondering if you had her yet. I hope you start feeling better soon. Try to get rest when you can. Love ya
so happy for you and your family. Enjoy your little bundle of sweetness and hope you can get your strength back soon. excited to see pictures.
Congratulations!! I can't wait to meet her. Take care of yourself!!
Congrats congrats! I heard from Libbie yesterday and was going to write you congrats so here it is! I can't wait to see pics and hear the labor story and all that. Write me an email sometime when your life settles down (which I know could be months, that's okay!)
Congrats!! You have been on my mind so much lately and I just kept thinking that you must have had the baby by now!!! I am so glad that it is over for you. Let me bring you a meal....I will call you. How wonderful for your family!
Congratulations!!! Best wishes to you, baby Raia, and family as you settle in together :)
Randy, Lindsay and boys
Congrats both of you!! Sorry Amy that labor was so long. I am glad that everyone is home now. Please let us know if there is anything we can do for you guys! Can't wait to see and hold that sweet new baby!
Congratulations! Wow...& on Sunday! I can't wait to see and hear more! I hope you and baby are doing well!
Yippee! You did it! Congrats! Can't wait to see her and breathe in that new baby yumminess! Take care of yourself! Love ya! And Congrats to Keira too- very exciting! :)
YAAAAAY! Congrats! I'm so anxious to see pics of her, I'm sure she's beautiful like the others! I hope you start feeling better soon.....sorry it took it's toll on you! Love & miss you guys & congrats again!
Oh Amy! I hope your recovery goes well and speedily. Congratulations on bringing another sweet spirit into the world.
Post a Comment