Thank you for all your kind words, well wishes and meals!
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





15 comments:
Oh sweet Amy I am glad that everything is good! Don't worry about anything, just call when ever you want to try again! I can't wait!
Congrats! She is so beautiful, we are so happy for you guys!
She's beautiful, I hope she is getting better. Take care of your precious family
Congratulations Amy! We are so excited that she is here. She is beautiful and I just love her pouty lips! I hope that you get rested up so that you can post more pictures.
My last part of my comment didn't sound right. I hope that you get feeling better and rested soon. I can't wait to see more pictures. (There, that's what I meant to say!)
So beautiful!!! Congratulations Amy and Josh!!!
she is darling amy!! hope she gets better soon!
She is so cute Amy! I hope everything is going well for you guys!
Oh she is so sweet and beautiful. Rest up and can't wait to hear the story of her birth when you are feeling up to it.
She is just beautiful and precious! Good luck to you in the next few crazy months...I am glad that part is over!
Congratulations Amy and Kai! Bumped into your brother Chris and he told me you had had the baby. So glad you posted pictures. Big hug and kiss to you and the family.
love those little lips!:) Take care!Love you guys!
Congratulations, she is sooo cute!!!
I love her!
Ohh she is soooo cute! She looks soooo much like her mommy!!! I cant wait to catch up again and hold her!
Post a Comment