Family is everything to me. I had it really rough growing up and to have my little family whole and happy seems like a huge accomplishment. I adore my children with all my heart. It is always wonderful to celebrate birthdays- even if you do have two in one week. Cambria and Kiera are so special to me and I am thankful to have them in my family.
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





5 comments:
looks like the girls got hooked up for their birthday. saw that it is suppose to be 77 degrees in mesquite tomorrow. aww.... that sounds so nice.
That is an awesome cake!!! Happy Birthday Cambria & Kiera!!
I love the cake, it's so cute! Great job Amy! Looks like they had fun birthdays.
I know what you mean, time passing so fast!!! Gosh it seems like just last week we were dying Easter eggs at your apartment in Hawaii. Do you remember that? Or having RS meetings at your apartment, and I had Jesiah with me on Sunday Morning. Gosh...
Happy Birthday to your cute girls!!! You did a great job on the cake!
Those really were the good ol' days! I still picture Jesiah as this little toddler- I am always shocked to see how he has grown!
Post a Comment