"A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person."
~ Germaine Greer~
I only had one reception reception even thought Kai and I are from different states. Kai's family had moved from Idaho to Nevada while he was on his mission. He knew no one in their new residence and so having a reception catering to his location and side of the family was never even a thought.
My Aunt Lisa made all these decorative flowers by hand!
Matt and Katie
-next in line to tie the knott-
Aunt Wendy taking pictures for Aunt Libbie


My wonderful Grandma- I love her soooo much!
Not a flattering picture, but still nice to have the two of us together.
Aunt Wendy taking pictures for Aunt Libbie
My wonderful Grandma- I love her soooo much!
Refer to quote above you two!

Cousins and spouses

My mom worked really hard to put this together. It was wonderful and I am so glad that so many of you came to support my brother and his new wife. We know some of you were there in spirit as well:)
Family
Cousins and spouses
My mom worked really hard to put this together. It was wonderful and I am so glad that so many of you came to support my brother and his new wife. We know some of you were there in spirit as well:)
I know I promised no more pictures of myself, so cover your eyes if you are sensitive- p.s. my nose is way bigger today.






5 comments:
Amy you look so cute! Glad you guys had fun in California!
Loved seeing you all! It was so nice to spend so much time together. See you in a few weeks (ps. let me know if plans changed with kai coming)
Amy you are beautiful and your nose isn't big!
ha! that one pic of shannon and sean is so funny! it was really good to see you!!
Super love the flowers... and I laugh about the old girlfriend thing LOL... I was sad I didn't get your wedding announcement. I knew you two were going to get married and made Kai promise me to send me an announcement, LOL but instead I got a mission companion to tell me all about the reception in Hawaii (Pam Storz). What a small world huh? And that pic of you and your grandma is totally gorgeous... I'd put it in a magazine! ♡
Post a Comment