Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do you condense a really big trip?


Chris came home from his mission (Kenniwick, WA) and he and Ryan had to have a wrestling match to see who the top dog was after two years. Ryan pinned Chris pretty quickly, but Chris got Ryan in the end. It was pretty even- I bet CHris has a new determination to hit the gym so that doesn't ever happen again.
Everyone loved being back with their Uncle. They hardly ever left his side and that made Chris start to think twice about wanting kids of his own:) Chris is having a little bit of a hard time adjusting to real life, I think it got a little better everyday. He wished they had a missionary debriefing in the MTC before you actually went home. He did enjoy surfing again though and caught the most waves the first day they were out- he said it was by sheer willpower and determination. Me and Kai also got to take him shopping for some post mission clothing:)



Bubba Loves going to Grammy and Papa's house to see his uncles- it is the only place he is not out numbered by girls!
In the picture above Cambria is smiling through her tears- she hates to say good-bye.
Below is the sibling picture (Chris made sure we stood in birth order)- I can't remeber the last time we had one all together. It isn't too often that we are all in the same part of the nation.

Below: Another sibling picture:) The "Chocolates."

Lexi and Kiera were hiding from this picture because they were plotting how to stay together- Otherwise it would have been the siblings and their families:)

6 comments:

Toshia said...

I love how you are hiding behind Cambria in all the pictures!!!

Lauren said...

That's great to have your brother home again and have your whole family be together. what do you call Keira if the others are the "chocolates?"

The Casida Family- Todd, Jen, Nathan, Trevor and Madison said...

Chris looks so good! I can't wait to see him! I'm so sad I missed his homecoming Sunday...dang sick kids!

How did your boutique go?

Sunnie said...

i am so happy for chris! what a good guy. glad he's home and you guys got to see him. how fun!

Amy said...

Lauren- We call Kiera the "vanilla" :)

Jen: your mom told me about Maddy, I hope she id doing okay. Talk about scary!

My boutique was really fun! I have lots of pictures to post about that too, coming soon:) Thank you for asking:)

Kimberly said...

Okay your brother Chris is a cutie and I'm sure he is going to be snatched up soon. Maybe if my sister Carrie's missionary doesn't work out,they could hook up? :)