Wednesday, April 7, 2010

For Mesquite Residents:

30% off Mary Kay!!! I am ordering on Friday so let me know if you would like to make an order! There really are so many great items- and 30% is the best deal I can give without losing money!
Subliminal Message**** You want Mary Kay! You need Mary Kay!!*****

Click here to see all the beautiful things Mary Kay can offer!

You can buy if you are not from mesquite too, it is just costly to ship:)

2 comments:

Sunnie said...

i love all the pics from the open house! i wish we could have been there! too bad texas is like a million miles away from so much family. can't wait to meet shannon in real life. maybe this summer!

HaYn Mama said...

I super love Mary Kay products! I used to be a MK consultant like 5 years ago...WHY did I stop?! Can I still order from you if I'm living in AZ right now?