Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Oh, Boy!!


Sorry, Bubba. I guess you aren't getting a brother:)

18 comments:

Hayley said...

exciting news! i can't wait to find out what i'm having. it seems like forever til 20 weeks!

Lauren said...

yeah! congratulations.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Haha! Yay another girl! You need to appreciate that you have them. And you are like the only person I know having a girl.

Kimberly said...

Ya hoo! We love girls. Poor Bubba though. He will love having another sister, I'm sure! Congratulations!

The Five that Jive said...

Congratulations, your girls are so beautiful, I'm just wondering if she'll be dark or light:) haha!! Take it easy:)

Amy said...

We are wondering the smae thing!

Amy said...

I meant the "same" thing.

My Many Coloured Days said...

Oh how fun!!! Seems to be the things these days to have an "all but one" family (all boys one girl for us... all girls one boy for you!)

Congrats!

Kirstie said...

how fun!! i love girls!! haha, i am really excited to see who she looks like!

adairfamily said...

Congratulations!!! You are a perfect girl mom. Guess you are doing opposite of your family with girls instead of boys. It's ok Bubba will be the protecting brother over his sisters and it will make him a great husband someday.
So this year I seem to know lots of people that are pregnant and the tally goes : Girls - 4 Boys - 2 and still waiting to find out the other one. My sister Jeanette is having a girl in Aug she is a little concerned what she will look like and what to do with girls. It shall be fun.

Amy said...

That is so funny about Jeanette! I guess that is why God gives them to you small- so that you have time to figure things out as you go!

The Stevens Family said...

Congrats! I'm sure Cambria and Kiera will have lots of fun with her!

cherisse said...

wow congrats that fun!!

Tiffanyk10 said...

Congratulations!!!! I can't wait to see who she looks like!
And Shantel, I didn't know Jeanette is pregnant! And she already knows it's a girl??? How exciting!

Sarah said...

That is so fun!!! Girls are fun! Congrats! Poor boy, him and Ethan can hang together!!! :)

Danelle said...

Hey Amy! Congrats! I found your blog from Stephanie Christensen's. Glad to catch up you your beautiful fam!

Sunnie said...

your family will be like mine growing up! so fun! congrats!

Judith Watkins said...

Congratualtions on your baby girl. I really need to call you . It's been a while.