Tuesday, March 23, 2010

I won!

I am so excited! I won the give away from Honeybear Lane.
This is what I won:
The Malia Apron Skirt. Reg. $20- a mighty fine price might I add.

And I am buying his for my other girl so we can avoid any jealous rages- Their birthdays are both next week anyway.
The Izzie Party Skirt for $23. So cute!

There are so many cute things on Honeybear Lane for girls and boys from birth on up.! Plus my cousin's wife Heidi is the designer/ seamstress who creates all these wonderful little items.
You can check out her blog here or her etsy site by clicking on the words "Honeybear Lane" in this post.


3 comments:

Kimberly said...

Oh that is so much fun that you won those skirts! They will look so cute on your girls. That was a very wise decision to buy another one for your other daughter! You will have to post pics of them wearing them! Congrats!

Nicole said...

Those are seriously cute skirts!!! And congrats on having another girl!!! I have to admit I am very jealous, I just want one more girl!!!
I loved Hunger Games, I can not wait until the third book!!!

Josie said...

So cute good job at being lucky! How are you guys doing, I have been in lala land and sounds like life hass been crazy for you, but im so glad everything is going well now. Congrats on the pregnancy how exciting. when are you due? We are having a girl also may 21st. love to catch up its been so long. Good luck with everything.