Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Chick in a nest

It was crazy hair day at school. I deal with a lot of crazy hair already so I prefer to get creative. It make for a much nicer clean up.


So we did a chick in a nest.

3 comments:

Toshia said...

I love it!!

HaYn Mama said...

super cute!!! Congratulations by the way... I'm so behind on blogs that I didn't know you were hapai!!! Yay, 4 is super fun!

HaYn Mama said...

So I just finished reading everything that I haven't seen since January and WOW what a wild ride for you guys... your guys's experience has strengthened my testimony on the power of prayer and faith... I'm so glad that your hubby is healing, what a miracle for you guys especially when you are expecting another little sweety to welcome into your family soon. Aloha nui to you guys!!!