I know we are all guilty of it. At least once. Maybe more. Sometimes the urge to "blog-stock" is irresistible. There are so many other reasons as well: boredom, genuine interest/concern, clever ideas, posts or recipes. The list goes on and on.
If you are a reputable person who intends no ill will and you blog stock The Davis Details, it doesn't bother me. I mean of course who doesn't want to have their posts overflowing with comments as reinforcement to their heartfelt gibber jabber. I'd be lying if I said I didn't glow with joy when my post hits double-digit comments status-which is rare. But if you wish to remain anonymous, that is okay, too.
What is killing me are the visits from other countries. My curiosity is at an all time high and I wonder; who are you nameless stockers? I know your country but I don't know you. How did you stumble upon The Davis Details? Was it intentional or did you find me though a search gone wrong?
These are the countries that have visited me lately. (My Widget is a very good tracker.)
Australia
Germany
United Arab Emirates
The United Kingdom
India
Greece
Algeria
France
Italy
Sweden
Wouldn't you be curious to know what countries are looking at your blog?
Glitter Shoot! Child Photogrpher: Mesquite, NV
-
I am the proud mama of these two little beauties (who are growing up WAY
faster than I would like them too). This glitter shoot is something I had
been w...





13 comments:
To answer a question, I don't comment...nor call really, or email; but we have been praying and keeping up. We sure do love you guys and want you to know that you are all in our thoughts and prayers. Glad to hear the latest results. Much Love -The J's
I blog-stock you! ;)
it does creep me out, too.
are you not private anymore?
i don't allow anonymous comments. at one point i got a few wierd comments, so i put comment moderation on & that stopped things quickly.
i don't love the blog stalkers.
I thought your blog was private, how can they get in? I'm so happy that Josh's MRI came back looking so good!! It truly is a miracle!!! Love you guys!!
JTyner . . .you can look anytime! I want to know who is looking from the UAE!
We are so thankful that everything is clear with Kai! I thought you were still private? Your blog can't be viewed if you are private, right?
Reading these kind of posts reminds me of just how technology truly is something we cannot live without in this day and age, and I can say with 99% certainty that we have passed the point of no return in our relationship with technology.
I don't mean this in a bad way, of course! Societal concerns aside... I just hope that as memory becomes cheaper, the possibility of transferring our memories onto a digital medium becomes a true reality. It's a fantasy that I daydream about every once in a while.
(Posted on Nintendo DS running [url=http://kwstar88.livejournal.com/491.html]R4i[/url] DS NetBrowze)
Anonymous proves my point- who the heck are you???:)
Oh yeah, I haven't been private for awhile, but who knows I may go back.
Amy - you can be public but change your setting so people can't find your blog unless they know the name. Right now I can google your blog and it comes up. I have mine set up so it is public but you can't search for it.
Good advice Toshia- I didn't know you could do that!
just be careful with your pictures is all i can say! i've heard/seen things happen and they were BAD andit's my main reason I haven't been posting. i don't want my pictures out there on the web!!!
Awesome! I just found your blog via Dani's blog and HAD to click on it. You look amazing and your family is super cute. And now I obviously live abroad. Sunnee
Post a Comment