Friday, February 26, 2010

It's official

I've completely lost my mind.
My house wreeks of burnt pop corn.
Why?
Because I put it in the microwave for 20 minutes and 5 seconds.
I took it out when I came back from the bathroom at 15 minutes and 59 seconds.

Febreeze has been no match for the stench.

7 comments:

Toshia said...

I am so sorry!! I am almost done that a couple of times but caught myself before I hit start!! I hope your house airs out quickly!!!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Oh. My. Can't believe that! Aaron would totally do something like that. I feel for you with the stench, since we are currently housing a fish who has been dying slowly for like two years and thereby filling the house with the smell of fish death. It's wonderful.

adairfamily said...

That is hillarious good thing it did not catch on fire! Open the windows

Sunnie said...

i love the pics from sean's wedding! i can't believe he's married! i hope i get to meet her soon. you look so cute with you belly! i love it!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
kellie said...

Did that when pregnant with Boston and the microwave caught on fire. You are lucky tat disaster was averted!

Tiffany said...

hahahahahaa