Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Changing Shapes

Have you heard the whispers in the hall?
Have you heard the rumors on the streets?
Have you taken a side ways glance and wondered to yourself . . ."well is she or isn't she?"

Well, let me lay all rumor and doubt to rest. As some of you very well know already . . .she is.
Or rather, I am.

I have been in the family way for 14 long nauseating weeks.
We found out the second day that Kai had a seizure(s). He was so excited to hear
"good news on such a bad day."

And since his brain wasn't working . . .
He found out again three days later. He was just as excited as the first time.

Thankfully, I have had none of the same problems that I had while I was carrying my son. It seems we have been blessed with another miracle.

Now that we no longer have to worry about Kai's health we can turn our faces to the future with nothing but joy.

28 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the kind of hombre who loves to seek bran-new things. Right now I am manufacturing my hold solar panels. I am managing it all by myself without the help of my men. I'm using the net as the only path to acheive this. I discovered a truly brilliant website that explains how to make pv panels and wind generators. The web site explains all the steps involved in solar panel construction.

I'm not exactly sure about how accurate the data given there iz. If some guys over here who have xp with these works can have a see and give your feedback in the thread it will be awesome and I'd extremely appreciate it, because I truly enjoy [URL=http://solar-panel-construction.com]solar panel construction[/URL].

Tnx for reading this. U guys are the best.

Lauren said...

not sure who/what the 1st comment is all about, i guess another stalking blogger. WOW! that is such great news and at such a great time. Congrats and excited to hear about your journey.

adairfamily said...

Congratulations!! Why did I think you could not have any more kids? I am so excited for your family. I hope you are feeling good.

Katie said...

congrats amy! that is such great news!

Hayley said...

congrats amy! i'm so excited for you!!! how fun!

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

My sis just found out she's having a boy so the boys are definitely ahead this time around! Love (or hate?) that Kai found out two times.

The Stevens Family said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting and I'm really so happy for you guys!

Amy said...

Michelle . . .if you come back and look on this page I can't get on your blog! I can see your header and then it logs me out.

Toshia . . . I can't get on your blog either! email me your new address!

Kimberly said...

That first comment is strange??? Congratulations Amy! I am so excited for you guys! I hope all goes well for you!

The Five that Jive said...

Oh my goodness!! Congratulations!! That's so very exciting! I'm glad that this pregnancy is going well for you, I'll pray that it continues that way. So grateful for the miracle that happened to Josh, whew! Love you guys and miss you!!

Megan said...

YAY!! We are sooooo excited for you guys. What great news!!!

My Many Coloured Days said...

WHAT?! Somehow I had thought any more children was out of the question for you guys! Oh I'm so glad! You have been blessed with some wonderful miracles... may all continue to go well!!! (Let's see that changing shape in a photo there Amy!!!) CONGRATS! ...okay, and due date please, and details of how the pregnancy has gone, what you think you're having....

The Stevens Family said...

I'm not sure why it's logging you out! Maybe you can log onto it now?

Tiffanyk10 said...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!
That's me screaming with excitement!! CONGRATUALTIONS! I can't wait to meet this new baby!!!

Sarah said...

Congrats!!! I know I have already told you that, but we are excited for you guys! We were so happy to hear about your sweet hubby! What a blessing for your family! I am sorry that you haven't been feeling well! Let us know if there is anything we can do!

Judith Watkins said...

Wow! I'm excited and happy for you. I knew you guys wanted more kids. Congratulations.!!! (((BIG HUG)))

Unknown said...

Wow! I just got chills when I read that Kai is doing fine. I'm so happy that everything is okay! Miracles really do happen, it's amazing!! AND I am so happy for you guys to have another little one on the way! You are just behind us...it's so funny how all our other kids are the same age! Anyway, Congrats on everything!! Are you feeling any better??

Mommie Hahn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommie Hahn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mommie Hahn said...

Kai and Amy
You two are the picture of Faith, Hope and Charity. Congratulations to you both. We love you and only wish you the very best. Our prayers are with you.
Love
Uncle Ron and Aunt Cheryle

Sunnie said...

soooo gma spilled the beans to me when i visited her. that is the greatest news! i hope you are feeling better. also- i just read the post about kai being totally fine! what a huge weight lifted off your shoulders. that is a miracle. i am so happy for you guys. please tell kai we are so happy!

Amy said...

Seems a handfull of people spilled the beans for me:)

libbie said...

AWESOME!!! Congrats! Such good news!

Stephanie said...

Congratulations Amy! (And Kai!!) We are so excited for you! I hope this pregnancy goes well for you and that you get over the nausea soon! I'll bet the kids are so excited, too!!

Angela said...

COngrats Chica! Now we can both go insane together! 4 kids...sounds like a TON, huh? Funny that you got to tell Kai twice. At least he was happy both times!

Nicole said...

congrats! congrats! I am so happy for you guys! I am also so happy to hear that Kai is doing so much better! Your family is blessed and choice! Miss you guys tons!

The Dean Family said...

congrats!!! you must be so happy!!! and i am so happy to hear that kai is doing well!!

Danielle said...

Congrats Ames!!! Such a good news in a not so good time in your life. You have been blessed!