Thursday, October 15, 2009

TODAY! Craft Boutique!!

First off, I really appreciate every one's thoughtful comments about H1N1. You all have given me a lot to think about and I appreciate the discussion. I would love to hear more thoughts about it if anyone feels so inclined to make additional posts as more info becomes available or more of you have personal experiences. I also have some research to post about it but I'll do that when I have a little more time. Thank you so for for commenting!

I wanted to announce this:

If anyone happens to look at this blog today and lives in the Mesquite area . . . please come. It will be OUTSIDE on the front lawn of Angela Shaner's home right behind Maverick's gas station.

The prices are great- so much under $20! Buy something for you or make a dent in your Christmas shopping list! Bring your kids . . . don't worry about finding a baby sitter!

Call all your friends and tell them today! (sorry about the late notice!)

3 comments:

adairfamily said...

I wish I lived near you , sounds like lots of great things! I hope it is a success. Good Luck.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

Seems like you are super busy these days! Hope the craft boutique went okay. By the way, I wrote you back, just wondering if you got the email.

Toshia said...

Sorry I missed it! I wanted to come but between sick kids and Jake working, I didn't get a chance to leave the house yesterday!

Hope it went well!